Wednesday 7 November 2012

moist chocolate cupcakes with whipped cream



 my sis having early school holiday compare to me. this is due to spm.
for our teabreak munch my sis baked cupcakes!! yippieee  yay!! me loves cupcake!!



recipe adapt from big mama's home kitchen.

the only ing that my sis add is instant coffee as told by my mom.

 Super Moist Chocolate Cupcakes
Cupcake Ingredients
ING A
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt

ING B
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract

ING C
1 cup boiling water
1 tbspoon instant coffee - dilute instant coffee with 1 cup of boiling water.


 Methods
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 cupcake pans with 24 liners.
Sift together ingredients A into a large stand mixer bowl.

Combine ing B beat about 2 mins.
Add ing C and beat just until blended.
The batter will be watery.

Pour the batter into a large measuring cup.
Evenly pour the batter into the cupcake liners.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until the center of the cupcakes spring back when touched.
Let cool in pan for 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.




my sis use this kind of whip cream for the topping. just beat to the high speed till the cream turn to soft peak.
















ENJOY CUPPIES!!



No comments:

Post a Comment